To preserve all of those little details of the early days, here are my twelve must have newborn photos. Whether you're doing it yourself or you hire a professional, take the time to document your new baby and life together. It really does go by so quickly !
1. Baby's face
2. Baby's hand
3. Baby's feet
4. Baby's hair
5. The nursery or wherever baby spends most of his/her time
6. A photo with mom
7. A photo with Dad
8. Details of the nursery
9. With a special family member (grandparent, sibling, pet, etc.)
10. With a special toy or heirloom
11. Keepsakes from baby's arrival
12. The whole family together
There you have it! Did I miss a moment that you think should be documented? Please share your thoughts and ideas in the comments. :) Also, stay tuned for a future blog post where I'll be sharing my tips for photographing your own newborn.