Camera and Photography Basics for the New Photographer
Overwhelmed with what all those buttons on your camera do?
Tired of relying on camera’s “Auto” setting and hoping it captures what you want? If so, join me during this fun and informative workshop! You’ll learn how to use your camera with intention and how to take better pictures of your kids. Topics covered include:
· Overview of the exposure triangle (ISO, shutter speed, aperture)
· Choosing an exposure mode
· White balance
· Understanding and choosing focusing modes
· Exercises to get started
· 5 of the most impactful tips and tricks to improve your images
Saturday, August 27th, 2016 10am-11am, $10*
Pottery Barn Kids
511 S. Lake Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91101
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, seating is limited
* $10 materials cost and can be applied toward future photography services